Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end.
Zama is building a suite of products for securing AI applications in the cloud and on the blockchain. Developers and data scientists can build FHE-friendly applications using our technology without having to know cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Rand Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur.
If you would like to learn more about Fully Homomorphic Encryption, you can read our 6-min introduction: https://6min.zama.ai/
Zama is building a cloud platform to democratize collaborative encrypted computation. On top of our tools for developing machine learning models and for compiling arbitrary functions to FHE, we want to make the deployment of FHE services to end-users as easy as possible. The cloud platform we’re building hides away the cryptography and the deployment complexities, provides APIs to users to process large amounts of encrypted queries, and enables cutting-edge data security through the power of FHE.
While you will work with researchers, your main job will be to push product live. You will need to integrate existing tools and understand the current products and their pipelines. You will also be responsible for building a nimble product that evolves quickly based on user needs and on advances in FHE.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer that can build both a front-end and a back-end for the new platform. Experience with scaling cloud platforms is a plus.
Your team (and thus you) will be responsible for:
- Developing the front-end and back-end of the platform
- Iterating on the platform features, proposing new designs
- Choosing the best technologies to build the platform and integrating with external APIs
- Working with a designer to implement the front-end, working with the Concrete team to integrate with existing products
- Managing the open source repositories of the platform and the community around it
- Experience with popular front-end tech stacks such as React.js, Vue.js
- Experience with the management of clients and keys on server
- Experience with Python and REST libraries
- Experience with integration with popular services such as OAuth, GitHub, AWS
- Optionally: experience in deploying machine learning models / MLOps
- Be passionate about privacy and open source
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.zama.ai.