Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
- Work on key features for our web apps independently or in a supervisory capacity over a small, cross-disciplinary team.
- Partner with other engineers to drive coding standards and best practices for the team projects.
- Independently design and implement key features.
- Help guide or lead initiatives to drive features from initial concept to completion.
- Our tech stack: TypeScript, NX, Node.js (Express + FeatherJS), MongoDB, GraphQL, Next.js, ChakraUI, AWS.
- Perfect understanding of how Web Applications work: you can detail everything that happens when someone types “apps.litentry.com” in the Browser URL bar.
- Professional experience developing, maintaining, and scaling high-demand web applications.
- Good knowledge of deploying Web Applications.
- Solid computer science background.
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3.
- You are a quick learner and problem solver.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with substrate / Polkadot / blockchain.
- Familiarity with Docker and Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with DevOps tasks.
- Experience with cryptography.
- Documentation skills.
- Being an open-source contributor.
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop of your choice
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where We Work
We are a Remote First company. Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We are open to hiring people who would like to work from countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter litentry.com.