NEAR Protocol is a developer-first blockchain that emphasizes convenience and speed of development on the NEAR platform while minimizing the entrance barrier for developers coming from the blockchain ecosystem, as well as regular web and mobile development space.
We are looking for a talented, meticulous, and productive person who loves working in an energetic and free-thinking environment, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. NEAR is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
About The Role:
The Applications team is looking for a person to work on our core products to build out applications on NEAR. These projects will connect a variety of services and applications creating a unified experience for creators and builders. The scope as it currently stands, is open-ended, but some projects will be likely from the following areas: governance, tokenomics, decentralized finance, gaming, social, NFTs, business productivity, and tools.
In this role, you will build, improve, and maintain a large user-facing product that will connect multiple services together, provide controls and intelligence to those building and managing projects and applications on the NEAR protocol all while perfecting the user experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building frontend for a full stack product;
- Collaborating with internal and external engineers and community members
- Participating in the on-call rotation together with other engineers
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to deliver web and mobile applications end to end
- The ability to solve all sorts of frontend engineering tasks
- Understanding of React (Next.js) practices (such as state management solutions, server-side rendering)
- Fluency in React, Vue, Svelte, or Elm libraries
- Experience with design systems and components
- Ideally you’ll have 2+ years experience building production applications, libraries, APIs
- Experience and interest in building and documenting tools
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field is a must
We’d Love If You Have:
- Open source contributions and previous or continued involvement in open source communities
- Familiarity with Ethereum development and related technologies (web3.js, ethers.js, etc)
- Familiarity with other crypto or blockchain technologies
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience with managing applications on cloud service providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Strong communication and remote friendly working skills
Locations: Anywhere in the world
Working at NEAR: Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.