🌟 Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We specialize in time capsules for data management and NFT solutions for entertainment, gaming, and the Metaverse.
Work With Us
Ternoa is looking for a full-time, fully remote Front End Developer with at least 3 years of experience in React Native.
You’ll join a small team of developers, product owners, and UX/UI designers. And you’ll help design, develop, and deliver features for our universe of dApps.
We have ambitious plans for our future and we’re moving fast to make them a reality. So there will be plenty to build and ample opportunity for you to grow with us as our start-up scales.
Interested? Apply today!
What’s In It For You?
– A monthly salary range of $5,500- $6,800, negotiable based on experience
– Remote and asynchronous working environment
– Freelance contract
What You’ll Be Doing
– Transforming UX / UI design mockups and wireframes into front-end code
– Integrating models
– Developing new features using our development workflow
– Improving and optimizing frontend code (clean code)
– Testing to make regressions impossible
– Working with a user-centric approach
– PR reviews
– Proposing new functionalities when possible
– Collaborating with your teammates to create the best tech organization possible
– Staying current with trends in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
– High fluency in English is a must
– At least 3 years of experience in React Native (required)
– Typescript experience
– Strong wireframe to design skills
– Knowledge of TDD
– Experience using GitHub
– A strong understanding of web3 fundamentals
Our Recruitment Process (1-2 weeks):
If you think you’re a strong fit for this role, we invite you to submit your application. We generally review all applications within a week of submission.
Here is our interview process for shortlisted candidates:
1. Chat with our People Ops
2. A technical assessment to see your skills in action
3. Interview with our CTO
We try our best to respond to every application. But sometimes this isn’t possible due to large application volume. If you don’t hear from us in 2-3 weeks, it means that we’ve most likely progressed with other candidates.
In this case, we invite you to visit our Careers page in the future to explore other opportunities.
What it’s like working with us
Here are the core principles driving our behavior:
– Resourcefulness is our superpower: We adapt quickly to change and leverage available resources to overcome challenges.
– Focus drives our results: We prioritize the 20% of tasks that generate 80% of our results. And in these tasks, we focus on delivering the 20% of effort that yields 80% of impacts.
– Be a force for positive momentum: We’re action-biased and move forward with urgency, making fast initial progress, and iterating toward the best outcome.
– Add value through context: We act with a clear understanding of the « big picture » and make decisions based on our broader goals.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter capsulecorp.teamtailor.com.