Site goharborhq Harbor
We are a testing infrastructure company in web3 space, aiming to provide the best production ready staging environments for web3 companies so they can run full fledged integration tests, bug bashes, and collaborate easily between disparate team members.
The problem is challenging from both a product & technical perspective, and seeks to break new ground in how web3 teams work. Technically, you will be using your knowledge in traditional web2 systems, docker/kubernetes, cloud, and architecture to create a new primitive for web3.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of distributed systems and web3 with a small, friendly, and intellectually curious team. Prior knowledge of web3 is not required.
What we value:
1. Clear communication: We want to optimize for speed and autonomy so being able to articulate your thoughts well is a must.
2. Transparency: We believe in an open/transparent culture and are happy to share the early work we’ve done to build conviction in this business.
3. Detail Oriented: You care about the little things when it comes to shipping product.
4. Ownership: You want to build something cool and own it.
5. Curiosity: This is an unbounded problem with room to experiment.
6. Earnestness: We don’t have all the answers as founders. We need people who will break problems apart.
7. Risk appetite: We’re a super early-stage startup and there’s some degree of risk associated. You should be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
As an engineer focused on backend systems at Harbor, you’ll be working with one of the most sophisticated and high-throughput distributed systems in the blockchain world. You’ll focus on architecting and building new systems as well as improving existing ones.
Own the end to end product lifecycle of identifying, designing, and building new features
Contribute and lead frontend design discussions, stand up meetings, and code reviews
Identify opportunities to improve existing practices and uphold Harbor’s high technical quality bar
Write stable, high coverage test cases for features you ship
Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers
What We’re Looking For:
Experience working with a React.js with a strong understanding of its internals.
Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of automated testing and CI/CD including challenges specific to the frontend domain.
Experience building an in-house component library with good understanding of modular CSS and bundlers.
Ability to think MVC or other design patterns in frontend context.
Experience as a craftsperson who cares deeply about UI and user experience, love pairing with designers to create and ship beautiful, delightful experiences.
Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build complex graphs and Design Patterns.
Our interview process is designed to value your time and also optimised to ensure we bring the best talent. To ensure there’s no bad surprises for you, here’s what you can expect from us during the interview process:
• Round 1: Intro call with one of the founders (or both)
• Round 2: Comp. & benefits discussed before you move into the process
• Round 3: White boarding session or take home assignment
• Round 4: Final culture round with founders
How to apply:
If the role, responsibilities, and the product excites you, please send us your resume / portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you know someone who’ll be a great fit for the role, consider referring them on the same email. For every successful hire we make, we’ll send you an iPad.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.goharbor.com.