We are SwissBorg, a FinTech startup headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 550,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 33 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 18,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
Due to the growth of our business, SwissBorg is offering an opportunity for a French Senior KYC analyst to join our team in Portugal. If you are motivated, creative and want to learn more about the new financial era, this is your chance to apply!
What you might be doing:
- Perform the due diligence on new users, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new users
- Prepare KYC checklists and arrange for review
- Analysis of accounts and user information during review
- Investigate high risk users and reporting where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining all necessary documentation to complete the user file
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
- Work on specific projects which may rise from time to time
What you might bring:
- Bachelor degree in law or business administration or country equivalent in a related discipline together with equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position
- Bilingual in English and French
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of and /or experience in working with FATF Recommendations (Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorism Financing)
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills required for handling a high volume of work with attention to detail
- Good understanding of Blockchain ecosystem is an advantage
- Experience with AML monitoring and screening is an advantage
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holidays
- Accident insurance
- Employee premium account
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.