Stand out and lead the way. Define an industry. Forge the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance.
Nexo is the world’s leading digital assets institution. The company’s mission is to maximize the value and utility of digital assets by offering a comprehensive suite of products that include advanced trading solutions for retail and institutional clients, aggregation of liquidity from leading venues, and tax-efficient asset-backed credit lines. In 2022, the enterprise launched its investment arm Nexo Ventures, which now boasts over 60 portfolio companies. Nexo has processed $130+ billion for 6,000,000+ satisfied users across more than 200 jurisdictions.
We are lean, and our approach is a dream come true — no legacy, no monolithic structures. This is how we unlock a real creative powerhouse in development.
You Are the Creator:
- Review and identify fraudulent activities related to customer accounts and transactions
- Perform ongoing monitoring of customer behavior and proactively detect new fraud patterns and suspicious tendencies
- Monitor the fraud prevention strategy and identify opportunities for improvement
- Regularly review the effectiveness of fraud rules and optimize them to improve accuracy
- Communicate and exchange information with cross-functional departments on fraud-related matters
- Monitor and analyze the potential risk of fraud through holistic reviews and data analysis
- Request and evaluate due diligence documents
- Participate in the development of internal processes and systems and in the implementation and proper use of risk control
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Previous experience working in risk or fraud prevention/investigation in financial services or technology with an emphasis, either from a PSP, Acquirer or Merchant perspective
- Good understanding of fraud metrics, risk scoring engines, chargebacks, collections, card scheme rules
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a self-starter attitude
- Certifications, trainings related to Fintech, anti-fraud and chargeback prevention or similar will be considered as an advantage
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
And so many more…
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter nexo.breezy.hr.