We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for founding engineers to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team of 5 who previously built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Omni. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the Role:
Founding full-stack engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of foundational components of the Omni protocol stack including smart contracts and applications, while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
While protocol engineers are focused on node software and infrastructure, full stack engineers are focused on smart contract and application development. However, these are not strict rules – our team is small and flat, and there will be opportunities to contribute across the stack.
- Implement protocol functionality in Solidity, and applications in Typescript
- Design and implement interfaces for smart contracts that interact with other distributed networks.
- Execute code reviews for other engineers on the team building smart contracts.
- Write thorough test coverage of all smart contract functionality.
- Stay on the cutting edge of smart contracts, and think critically about how Omni may be able to integrate the latest innovations across the crypto ecosystem.
- 3 years of experience in smart contract engineering role or full stack role, or other significant experience with Solidity, Typescript
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Experience building SDKs, APIs, or otherwise building and maintaining a production system at scale.
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.