We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for founding engineers to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team of 5 who previously built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Omni. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the Role:
A founding frontend engineer is responsible for designing and implementing beautiful experiences for interacting with the Omni protocol stack. This includes building webapps for our own internally developed applications, assisting teams building on Omni with their own applications, contributing to smart contract development (if desired), while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
- Implement applications in Typescript and React using web3 libraries like ethers.js, viem, and others
- Work with external teams building on the Omni network to assist with their development of cross-rollup applications
- Execute code reviews for other engineers on the team building smart contracts
- Write thorough test coverage of front-end functionality
- Write performant SDKs and documentations enabling clients to interact with the Web3 APIs
- Stay on the cutting edge of web3 frontend development, and think critically about how Omni may be able to integrate the latest innovations across the crypto ecosystem. Contribute to open source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large
- 3 years of experience in a web3 frontend engineering role or full stack role, or other significant experience with Typescript, React
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Experience building SDKs, APIs, or otherwise building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.