We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for founding engineers to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team of 5 who previously built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Omni. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the Role:
A founding blockchain infrastructure engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of foundational components of the Omni stack, working at the intersection of the Cosmos SDK, our infrastructure and deployments, while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
- Develop our core software stack from the design stage all the way to production ready implementations, primarily with the Cosmos SDK
- Productionize deployments for our testnets and eventually mainnet, managing RPC endpoints, validators, and relayers
- Design, build, maintain, test, and improve our node software and coordinating agents to power our distributed networks
- Implement and optimize CI/CD to improve build and test times. Detect and improve performance, stability for microservices.
- Improve the design of peer’s architecture through thoughtful, professionally communicated feedback
- Contribute to open source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large
- 3-7 years of experience in a backend or devops role, preferably within the Cosmos ecosystem
- Significant experience with a systems language like Go (preferred), Rust, or C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Experience building SDKs, APIs, or otherwise building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.