The role and a bit about us
We are a team of hungry entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives, driven by the opportunity to have a real-world impact.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position – we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for an Intrapreneur and co-founder to join our team and help us build and scale the platform.
The project is a Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Network (DePIN) which will be working together with an established manufacturer and a large stock of available devices (20.000). Its purpose is to revolutionize wireless infrastructure with a decentralized, blockchain-based model. Individuals and organizations can set up and manage their own LoRaWAN and 5G networks providing connectivity. The individuals are incentivized through a token-based system.
- Developing and implementing the overall business strategy, including creating a clear vision for the company’s future and guiding employees towards achieving common goals.
- Building and leading a strong and effective team, delegating tasks and responsibilities effectively and fostering a positive work culture.
- Raising capital and managing finances, including securing funding, making informed financial decisions, and ensuring the company’s financial stability and sustainability.
- Leading product development and launch, driving innovation and creativity, and ensuring the final product meets customer expectations and is of high quality.
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships and relationships with stakeholders, including investors, customers, suppliers, and other key players in the industry.
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience as a CEO or in a similar executive leadership role in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to build and lead an effective team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to raise capital and manage finances effectively, with a deep understanding of business and financial markets.
- Experience in product development and launch, with a track record of bringing innovative products to market.
What you can expect
- This role will evolve into being a CEO for the project.
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- A warm and open culture at an international organization with team members coming from all four corners of the globe.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
What guides us
- We believe that great teams can only deliver great results consistently if they work under conditions that give them creative freedom and a manageable workload, creating full focus on what’s important.
- We find strength in diversity and authenticity.
- We give you the freedom you need to be great at what you do.
- We create a space where people can do what they love and live up to their potential.
We look forward to building the future with you.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter join.com.