Joining the Ta-da team means embarking on an audacious adventure where each day brings new discoveries and exciting challenges in the service of constant AI improvement. Here, your creativity and expertise will be valued, and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of AI by participating in the collection of high-quality data. Together, we will make a significant and positive impact on the future of data collection for the benefit of technology and society. Join us at Vivoka and get ready to make your mark on the future of AI because it’s time to become a pioneer with Ta-da!
All companies that work with machine learning algorithms require large amounts of data to train their models.
Unfortunately, there is currently no completely satisfactory solution. To address this challenge, we are launching our own platform that allows companies to collect data from a community of paid users for the purpose of producing and verifying this data. We use blockchain technology because it allows us to achieve hard-to-reach goals, such as raising a quality community, paying users across the world, ensuring the security of user funds, and tracking data.
As a Software Engineer in our vibrant and dynamic team, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our innovative platform. Your primary responsibilities will involve creating captivating frontends for Android, iOS, and desktop platforms using the versatile Flutter framework. Beyond just frontend development, your expertise will be instrumental in guiding the team’s strategic decisions and contributing to the holistic product design. This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation, driving the evolution of AI and Ta-da with a cross-platform touch.
- Develop the user interfaces with Flutter
- Work in collaboration with the other teams (UI/UX, backend, infra, sales, etc.)
- Integrate the backend API.
- Integrate the blockchain.
- Participate in the platform architecture
- Fluent in Flutter.
- A previous experience with mobile development, release and delivery (Android and / or
- Knowledge about Firebase and Crashlytics.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- Curious about blockchain technologies.
- Autonomous and good at priorities management