MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
Reporting directly to Dispute Team Leader, you’ll be joining a team of two other FinCrime Analysts.
You’ll Spend Your Time 👀
- Undertaking the investigation and analysis of cardholder-disputed transactions as per MasterCard/Visa/American Express regulations.
- Analyzing and responding to incoming chargebacks as appropriate in a timely manner to meet prescribed timeframes as per card network regulations.
- Analyze trends and patterns in our fraud and chargeback incidents.
- Detecting and communicating deficiencies in current processes and procedures to propose fixes to strengthen our existing processes.
- Reporting any patterns to your manager.
- Communicating and collaborating with acquiring partners to ensure all industry regulations are delivered in the chargeback responses.
- Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required.
You Should Apply If ✅
- 2+ years of work experience in Dispute and Chargeback operating rules and regulations.
- Experience and knowledge with acquiring and issuing scheme rules and chargeback reason codes (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- Strong knowledge of mandatory requirements and recent regulatory and schemes updates, in particular on fraud and payments areas – AVS, 3DS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Fraud and Chargeback Monitoring Programs.
- Experience with high-risk industries and alternative payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc).
- Analytical, innovative, problem-solving, teamwork and decision-making skills, extreme attention to details.
- Ability to function well within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficient English (both written & verbal).
- A working knowledge of SQL/Advanced Excel would be an advantage.
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.