MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
Senior Full Stack/Backend Engineer (Asset Delivery / Crypto Team)
The Discipline ❤️
Our engineering discipline builds the technology that enables MoonPay to learn quickly and scale easily. We organize in small cross-functional squads of 4-6 engineers and an embedded Product Manager and Product Data Analyst. We currently have squads across Crypto / NFT / Payments / KYC / Core Product and others. We’re pragmatic and believe in having fluid structure, this means people can move between teams or specialize.
Tech Stack 💻
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- Node.js as our backend platform
- TypeORM, TypeDI, TypeGraphQL and routing-controllers as our backend libraries
- React and NextJS hosted on Vercel as our frontend
- Google Cloud Platform to host our services
- Postgres as our core database
- Redis for caching
- Bull to manage background tasks
- DataDog for logging and monitoring
- GitHub to manage our source code
- Jest to run our tests ✅
What you’ll do 👀
- Architect and develop new and existing products and features
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones.
- Collaborate with other product teams to deliver and improve customer facing features.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations.
- Integrate and work closely with external service providers to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase.
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Engineers.
- Champion the writing of high quality code.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline. Including design, documentation, monitoring and alerting.
- Lead initiatives from an engineering perspective, partnering closely with product managers.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies focusing on the backend.
- You are confident in developing, releasing and maintaining server applications in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- You’ve got a deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- You have cloud native experience with Google Cloud or similar e.g AWS, Azure
- Bonus points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in web3
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.