Site Mysten_Labs Mysten Labs
Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
We are building a world class team of operation professionals who will be embedded partners with the business. We are seeking a Controller who will drive our financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, and processes at Mysten Labs. This would be the first hire on Finance/Accounting team and is critical to the growth of our business
- Oversee all financial accounting and reporting for Mysten Labs
- As an expert in US GAAP and IFRS standards, oversee and manage A/R, A/P, monthly close and general accounting, including detailed analysis, reconciliation, and reporting of all general ledger accounts and financial results
- Treasury management for both fiat and digital assets, including hot/cold wallet management and transaction approval policy development
- Take global ownership of the operational accounting, tax, financial reporting, internal controls, and regulatory filings.
- Responsible for global payroll; oversees the work of an external accounting firm who processes company payroll.
- Establish effective and automated processes for financial reporting and analytics, setting budgets and forecasting costs.
- Act as in-house subject matter expert for accounting treatment and needs.
- Collaborate with external accounting to bring operations in-house.
- Review and enhance internal controls around financial reporting.
- Lead the annual financial statement audit for the US entities.
- Optimize a documented system of accounting policies and procedures. Implement a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversees the production of monthly financial statements and financial reports for management, and can explain the business reasons over the financial results
- Recommend benchmarks that will be used to measure the company’s performance.
- Prepare and monitor reports for daily cash positions and ensure adequate liquidity.
- Play a key role in expanding the company’s global footprint, supporting international subsidiary set up, transfer pricing, and building international accounting processes.
- Partner cross-functionally with Finance and Operations, People Operations, Legal and department leads.
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Minimum 7+ years experience. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (highly preferred), with at least 3 years in Public Accounting (Big 4 preferred)
- Deep understanding of US GAAP, IFRS, and tax regulations.
- Prior experience in financial services, fintech or crypto preferred.
- Experience with venture funds is a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for crypto and web3.
- Ability to distill complex financial information and serve as a resource for colleagues.
- Proven experience in developing and managing a sound internal control environment in a startup, SaaS company, or other comparable organization.
- Ability to think creatively and plan for accounting and tax implications of future operations.
- Experience allocating costs across the development lifecycle.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.