MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
What You’ll Do 👀
- Be the first point of contact and leader of our MoonBases (our flexible offices) across the globe, taking questions from our teams and running trainings
- Manage and oversee relationships with vendors and landlords across our MoonBases, including working with Finance to ensure all invoices are paid on time
- Support the Brand and IT teams with build-out and maintenance of our MoonBases
- Lead our London MoonBase on the ground, ensuring the MoonBase is running properly and is well stocked.
- Support the definition of our global Health & Safety policies, adapting them for each MoonBase location, and liaising with external support as necessary
- Lead Health & Safety evaluation process for each of our MoonBases, coordinating with vendors as needed
- Implement, review and monitor Health & Safety best practices across our MoonBases
- Promote a positive Health & Safety culture at MoonPay sharing best practices and ensuring H&S is part of the onboarding process for new hires
You should apply if ✅
- Previous relevant experience in facilities management, health and safety, office support or other related areas
- You are organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively with a supportive and inclusive approach across remote and physical environments
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it
- Have previous experience in Health and Safety certification processes
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment
- You are happy to work full time Monday to Friday based in our Central London Moonbase
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place virtually and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (30 minutes)
- Events & culture deep-dive (30 min)
- Office management (30 min)
- Final interview (45min)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.