Who We’re Looking For
Yuga Labs is seeking an Executive Producer to bring several games to market. You will drive execution for multiple games at different stages of production, bring synergy to cross-functional teams, optimize resources, communicate with clarity and ensure top-notch quality. You enjoy internal process design, standing up reference materials to elevate stakeholder development, and elevate project management to new heights.
You will report to the Chief Gaming Officer.
- Guide game development for an engaging F2P mobile game, prioritizing player satisfaction.
- Manage daily team activities, ensuring deadlines and quality standards are consistently met.
- Translate development objectives into clear, actionable plans.
- Innovate strategies for the gaming product portfolio aligned with company goals.
- Foster transparent communication, delivering insightful project updates to stakeholders.
- 8+ years of managing cross functional teams
- Amazing team leadership experience, inspiring high performing teams.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of project management, software development methodologies and tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to motivate your teammates and influence without authority.
- Understanding of KPIs, including but not limited to MAU, DAU, ARPPU and conversion rates.
- Experience with internal development team; experience in managing distributed development is a plus.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to work on a computer screen and communicate virtually
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $180,000 to $225,000 in addition to equity and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range listed encompasses several levels. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and market demand. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, or benefits.
What We Offer
- 100% remote
- Localized comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly stipends for wellness, co-working, and mobile/internet service
- Flexible Time Off, localized paid holidays, & Winter Recess (December 24-January 1)
- A vibrant community of Employee Resource Groups (Women at Yuga, Blackchain3, Queer3)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Localized retirement plans
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.