Elwood is a fast-growing, London-based FinTech, we have built a digital asset trading infrastructure for institutional investors. Our seamless end-to-end platform connects to global crypto exchanges, custodians, and liquidity providers, via a single Application Programming Interface (API). Built by industry experts with decades of combined experience in investment management and digital technology. Elwood provides market infrastructure at scale, enabling financial institutions, neobanks, and corporations to access digital asset markets quickly and efficiently.
To Join our Execution Team, whilst working in Jersey where you will contribute to the trading, execution, settlement requirements of the Jersey office whilst working closely with the cryptocurrency execution Team.
- Monitor and ensure the timely execution of cryptocurrency trades on a spot basis
- Have an understanding crypto derivatives
- As a team, assisting with the pitching to prospective OTC clients our services
- Ability to research, and understand cryptocurrency trading strategies
- An understanding of market reading and current sentiment, ability to dynamically communicate changes to market trading activity
- Keep abreast of all relevant research and distribute internally amongst Teams in a time efficient manner
- Working together with operations and client-facing product teams to ensure synergy with external product offering and internal functions
- Work within our Risk Management framework
- Have an understanding and knowledge of the exchanges’ rules & regulations and market structures in which we engage
- Identify market opportunities both independently and within the trading team
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with counterparties such as exchanges, Liquidity Providers and Banking counterparties.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter elwood.io.