We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We’re looking for an experienced EVM Engineer with a deep passion for NFTs and NFT marketplaces to revolutionize digital ownership.The core of the work revolves around EVM, off-chain and multi-chain interaction, scaling, encryption, APIs, and usability. As part of our team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to leverage your hands-on expertise to help set the tone and essential guidelines for our ecosystem.
What a typical day may look like:
– Research, design and implementation of existing and new EVM products
– Contribute to Solidity development for Magic Eden’s NFT marketplace
– Contribute to blockchain indexing systems with a focus on high performance and throughput
– Work closely with company’s founders, designers, engineers and security auditors to ensure the systems are of high quality and delivered to the market in a timely manner.
What you bring:
– Experience with smart contract static analysis tooling (e.g. Manticore) or formal verification (e.g. KEVM) would be a plus
– Experience with Ethereum Testing Suites (e.g. Truffle, Ganache, Hardhat, Tenderly)
– Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner, and have a « get things done » mentality
– Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
Pay & Benefits:
– A fast-paced and collaborative environment
– Competitive compensation and equity options
– Flexible PTO
– Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
– Wellness and work from home allowance
– Remote-first company
– 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $150,000-$200,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.