CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• The basic salary for this position is RM10,708 / SGD7,125
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
What you’ll be doing:
• Event management: Develop and administer both physical and virtual event programs that include owned, partnered and sponsored events.
• Event operations: Handle logistics, managing budgets and invoicing, liaising with clients and suppliers, organizing accreditation, managing risk, etc. for all events.
• Experience with MarTech: Building and maintaining a technology stack that includes virtual event platforms, streaming software and integrations to existing ones. We use Hubilo, Zoom, Crowdcast, and Restream.
• Vendor management: Work closely with the business development team to recruit speakers, partners and sponsors for events. You will also be the coordinator between vendors and our internal team.
• Data-driven: Track key metrics that drive the success of our events. Prepare and deliver post-mortem reports for process improvement and implementation.
• We partner and work with people across the globe. You may have to work nights, weekends and even odd hours to ensure the execution of a successful event.
What do we look for in you?
• Proven track record: You are an event specialist with at least 3 years of relevant experience, with a proven track record in end to end execution of both physical and digital events.
• Project management experience: You are able to organize and lead a team to achieve project goals within given constraints.
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, hospitality, or equivalent.
• Impact-driven and persistent: You’re motivated by moving the needle meaningfully, especially during times when it requires persistence and courage.
• Operational Excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Allowance: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.