The Mimo Protocol is a decentralized price-stable token issuance protocol on multiple blockchains. We’ve built a fully decentralized Euro stablecoin (PAR), and we’re building apps and smart contracts to provide simple, and usable tools for regular consumers to access and manage crypto and non-crypto assets.
We’re working with regulated entities in Europe, have sound development practices, contribute to Open Source, provide state of the art hardware and pay competitive salaries and benefits with flexible working hours. We can also sponsor equipment to enhance home office setup for remote teams.
Our management structure is relatively flat so you can expect to have some impact in any of the positions we’re opening. You will join the blockchain team focusing on the platform and its expansion, working directly with the CTO.
If you are passionate about DeFi, a team player and eager to learn new things in a challenging environment, we would love to have you in our team.
We are looking for a full-time Ethereum Software Engineer.
- Experience in software architecture and software deployment
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a collaboratively minded team
- Architect, develop and deploy secure high-quality smart contracts
- Nice to have:
- Deep understanding of DeFi platforms
- Node.js, React/React Native
- Location: possibility to be onsite in Zurich/Vaduz, Dubai, Singapore (can also discuss visas) or fully Remote, the choice is yours!
- Home office setup sponsored
- Flexible hours, we focus on results
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.