What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What does the Product Applications Team do?
The Product Applications team owns blockchain applications above the Polygon platform including Polygon Web Wallet, Bridge, Staking, Swap, Widget, etc. We aim to provide users and developers the experience of ease of use and absolute security when using Polygon’s applications. This is not protocol or smart contract development, but familiarity with those things is important.
• Build and lead a high performance software engineering team in partnership with PM and UX.
• Mentor and support the engineers and ensure teams implement best practices.
• Help us hire and grow the engineering team as you’ll play a key role in interviews and hiring decisions, and will lead the technical onboarding plan of new hires.
• Develop and drive strategic decisions to meet business goals from a deep understanding of blockchain application technology.
• Support the team in developing blockchain applications, developer tools, systems, processes, and technical standards at scale.
• Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders on technical considerations, risk evaluation, and resource allocation to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
• Provide technical support and guidance for external partners and protocols.
What you need to succeed:
- 8+ years software development experience with 3+ years of experience in an engineering leadership position.
- High level knowledge of modern blockchain development processes and tools (eg. Solidity, Truffle, Remix, React)
- Ability to ship scalable and high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Agile practices.
- Experience in scaling an engineering team and infrastructure at a fast-growing organization.
- Experience with modern web application development.
- Ability to collaborate with product, BD, marketing, partners, and executive team.
- Experience actively coaching and mentoring team members remotely.
- Capability to follow through on commitments internally and externally.
- Passion for building an open financial system that brings the world together.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.