Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
About The Role:
We are looking for a productive, meticulous, and empathetic people manager who loves working in an energetic and free-thinking environment, feels comfortable with exciting technical problems, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
The Pagoda Engineering team is looking for a person to manage the work on the protocol specification and its implementation in Rust. You will be working with complex concurrent systems, low-level code, complicated state machines, and novel algorithms. You will be expected to project technical excellence, accountability, and empathy for the rest of the team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building great engineering teams, ensuring the happiness and productivity of the individuals. Collaborating with recruiting on hiring and sourcing exceptional candidates;
- Establishing and following the minimal necessary processes, like technical roadmaps, OKRs, milestones, regular team meetings;
- Communicating with the dependent parties, which includes internal teams, the external partners, and the engineering community;
- Establishing resilient team culture that can overcome any turbulence without burnout;
What We’re Looking For:
- We expect you to either have experience or being able to design complex distributed and concurrent systems; being able to reason about game-theoretic concepts, incentives, and adversarial scenarios;
- While you should have a zeal for technical excellence, you should be very comfortable with balancing degrees of risk and business needs;
- You should be a great communicator and remain calm under pressure or when juggling multiple priorities;
- You should be a humble and inspirational leader who is comfortable leading by example;
We’d Love If You Have:
- We prefer if you have familiarity with blockchains, concurrent systems, cryptography, or virtual machines;
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-60 minutes)
- Technical & Leadership Interviews (4 x 60 minutes)
- Culture & Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Location:Anywhere in the world
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build.We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters.We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action.Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans.We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust.Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.