Nexo is the world’s leading regulated digital assets institution with $13 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to maximize the value and utility of cryptocurrencies by signature products, created in Bulgaria.
Nexo was born with the promise of redesigning finance. Three years on, we give millions of people worldwide access to fast, cost-effective, and tax-efficient funding — we have processed $50+ billion for over 3,000,000+ users in more than 200 jurisdictions around the globe.
Team and Culture:
We are lean, and our approach is a dream come true — no legacy, no monolite structures. Using the most innovative backend tools, Kubernetes, Zero Downtime Deployments and Microservices, as well as databases like InfluxDB for exposure of real-time amounts of statistical data related to the digital asset trading markets. This is how we unlock a real creative powerhouse in development and unlimited possibilities in the field.
Now with a bold team of over 300 enthusiasts Nexo forges the path to truly blockchain-based, deflationary, and limitless finance and the new order that will come with it.
Join us on a journey where you always stay ahead.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop, lead and inspire the teams. Attract software development talent and accelerate the hiring of strong architects, developers, and other engineering managers.
- Provide technical leadership to the teams by managing scope, schedule and ensuring highest product quality delivery
- Responsible for developing team culture drive towards developing and maintaining high quality products
- Hand-on involvement in core engineering activities such as product quality, maintain high code standards and engineering efficiency across the engineering teams
- Closely collaborate with our product organization to design and architect high end products
- Pay close attention to engineering processes and tooling and drive improvements
- Proactively identifies potential technical challenges, internal/external dependencies and ensures that the team makes solid, pragmatic technical decisions
What We Look For:
- Work experience as a director of engineering or in a similar senior-level position at an engineering department
- Working with multi-functional and remote teams, developing and mentoring team members to achieve the highest standards
- Proficiency at building engineering teams that ship with predictability
- Strong software development and project management background
- Experience in DevOps, and using Agile philosophy and models
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of audience including executive leadership
Desired (but not essential):
- Experience in FinTech space
- Experience with decentralized IT and distributed systems
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
- Experience with AWS
Perks We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual bonuses
- Learning Hub
- Hybrid way of work and work from home
- Inspiring atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a global company leading the innovative blockchain space
- Tailor-made personal benefits package — you want it, you get it
- Daycare center for the youngest
- Wellness program including additional health insurance, Multisport card, sports activities, standing desks & protective glasses and many more
- Free assorted healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office
- Weekly gourmet breakfast meet-ups
- Free parking with a designated space, free electric bikes & public transport
- Epic regular team buildings and parties
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter nexo.breezy.hr.