EMEA Sales Development Representative
We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
For Ledger Enterprise Solutions, who provides information technology infrastructure for financial institutions to securely control their crypto assets with a multi-authorization self-custody management solution, we’re looking for a dynamic and results-driven Sales Development representative for the EMEA zone. This role is not just about driving sales; it’s about being a strategic player in shaping the direction of our local teams and ensuring our innovative solutions reach and exceed the needs of our customers.
– Act as the primary sales driver in the region, setting an example for excellence in sales performance ;
– Collaborate with the local sales, pre-sales, and customer success management (CSM) teams to ensure seamless strategy execution, from customer acquisition to retention ;
– Contribute to setting ambitious yet achievable goals for the regional team, aligning with the broader company objectives ;
– Foster close relationships with other sales personnel, providing mentorship and support to fuel team success and professional growth ;
– Serve as the regional voice of the customer, delivering insightful feedback to the product team to guide product enhancements and innovation ;
– Lead from the front in the execution of sales strategies, personally engaging in high-value negotiations and sales pitches ;
– Act as a liaison between the regional market and the product team, translating customer feedback into actionable product insights.
– Proven track record in sales within the tech or crypto security sectors (at least 5 years) ;
– Ability to work cross-functionally with pre-sales, sales, and post-sales teams ;
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for building and nurturing relationships ;
– Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying trends and customer insights ;
– Experience in reporting to senior leadership and contributing to company-wide strategy discussions
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.