The Ecosystem Business Development Team is responsible for creating and managing relationships with strategic partners that support Galxe’s business objectives. We’re looking for an Sr. Associate, Business Development Manager who will work closely with our business and product leaders to identify and execute on growth partnership opportunities. This will involve deal scoping and negotiation, building relationships with internal and external partners, and setting key metrics and achieving them. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, results-oriented partnerships professional, who thrives leading cross functional initiatives.
The total compensation package fo this position will include a base salary + a token package of 3 years with a vesting schedule.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Help develop and execute the partnership strategy and tactics that will support Project Galaxy’s growth
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams, build a world-class business/sales pipeline
- Own all elements of the partnership life cycle: scoping of opportunities, identifying potential partners, framing of value, negotiating agreements, and implementation and optimization
- Maintain healthy and productive relationships with partners, resolving business, policy and technical issues.
- Channel partner feedback back to other teams
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 2+ years of experience of Growth or Business Development in high growth consumer facing tech firms and blockchain companies.
- Crypto business development is preferred
- Strong technical background preferred
- Experience building and running a structured sales process at a growing technology company
- You enjoy and excel at working cross functionally to deliver results through partnerships
- You have shown the ability to build and manage relationships with product and business leaders, internally and externally
- You have great strategic instincts and can exercise good judgment in ambiguous situations
- You’ve been successful in negotiating a broad set of different types of deals
- You’re intellectually curious and think in a structured way
- You have great interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.