Morpho is an open and autonomous algorithm living on the Ethereum blockchain. It serves one purpose: bringing efficient lending and borrowing services to all.
Morpho Labs is an R&D company contributing to Morpho DAO. We are developing the Morpho Protocol and its adoption.
💼 Job Title
Financial Modeling & Quantitative Researcher.
Paris 🥖 or remote 🌍.
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
You will join the R&D team of Morpho Labs which designs, models, and proves the Morpho protocol. The team has a strong academic background and is closely advised by the very best DeFi researchers in the world. Expect your research to be directly used in practice, as the Solidity team implements your findings.
More precisely, your main tasks will include:
- Parameter selection optimization: eg interest rate models.
- Simulations/statistics on the economic performance of Morpho.
- Optimization of incentives models.
- Risk modeling.
- Lending order book modeling.
- [Optional] Agent-based modeling.
🧙Required Experience & Skills
- Strong background in applied math:
- Game theory
- Knowledge of python (or similar language) to model systems.
- Financial/Economic background.
- Knowledgeable about Crypto/DeFi.
- Intellectually curious, operationally rigorous.
- Native-level fluency in English (spoken and written).
- [Nice to have] Some knowledge of French + you like croissants 🥐 and café ☕️.
🎁 What we offer
You will join one of the most promising DeFi protocols. We are a really ambitious team, shipping fast with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer:
- A very stimulating intellectual framework: the team members are among the best researchers and engineers on Blockchain/DeFi topics.
- The possibility to work remotely or come to Paris.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the next leading decentralized protocol.
- Some ownership in the Morpho protocol 🦋👀.
📩 Apply now!
- Answer this anti-spam question: “What is your opinion on Compound’s interest rate model?” and send some of your work, articles, GitHub to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are selected, we will first schedule an explanatory interview to get to know you better.
- Some exercises/case studies to challenge your skills and experience.
- A second and final interview to debrief the exercises/case study.