Zama’s mission is to safeguard privacy by making the internet encrypted end-to-end.
Zama is building a suite of products for securing AI applications in the cloud and on the blockchain. Developers and data scientists can build FHE-friendly applications using our technology without having to know cryptography.
Zama was founded by Pascal Paillier, a pioneer in FHE, and Rand Hindi, a serial privacy entrepreneur.
If you would like to learn more about Fully Homomorphic Encryption, you can read our 6-min introduction: https://6min.zama.ai/
As part of Zama’s vision to infuse privacy into web3, we have launched our fhEVM solution for encrypted smart contracts 🚀. This revolutionary framework has enabled keeping and computing directly on encrypted data in blockchains. To move further towards our vision, we are looking for blockchain engineers who are passionate about building confidential blockchains as well as designing and implementing the next generation of confidential smart contracts 🔒.
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with a team of esteemed cryptographers, blockchain experts, and software engineers, you’ll play a pivotal role in designing, fine-tuning, and ensuring the sustained excellence of Zama’s homomorphic blockchain solution.
- Distributed System Design: collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and architect our secure distributed threshold solution that meet the specific requirements of our clients;
- MPC Algorithm Development: develop and implement state-of-the-art threshold protocols to ensure efficient and secure computation across distributed environments;
- Security and Privacy: ensure the highest levels of data security and privacy by implementing robust encryption techniques, access controls, and secure communication protocols;
- Performance Optimization: continuously optimize protocols and algorithms to improve performance, scalability, and efficiency;
- Coding and Implementation: write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code while following best practices in software development;
- Testing and Quality Assurance: conduct rigorous testing and validation to identify and rectify bugs and vulnerabilities;
- Research and Innovation: stay up-to-date with the latest developments in MPC, cryptography, and distributed systems, and apply emerging technologies to enhance our solutions;
- Collaboration and support: work closely with cross-functional teams, including researchers, software engineers, and product managers, to ensure the successful integration of MPC solutions into our product offerings. Collaborate with and provide support to Zama clients and partners.
- Strong background in distributed systems;
- Professional experience deploying distributed systems to production;
- Proficiency in system languages and software architecture (Rust);
- Solid understanding of network protocols and secure communication;
- Experience with performance profiling and optimization;
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Experience with Multi-Party Computation (MPC) or Homomorphic Encryption;
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies;
- Experience with cloud computing platforms.
Embracing a flexible remote working ethos, Zama values in-person interactions and as such, requires a visit to our Paris headquarters at least once every quarter.
At Zama, innovation isn’t just a buzzword – it’s our DNA. If you’re passionate about blockchain, cryptography, and are eager to shape the future of privacy in web3, we welcome you to be a part of our journey. 🤗
Step 1: the application form.
Step 2: the challenge.
Step 3: the technical interview.
Step 4: cultural fit and compensation chat with the COO.
Step 5: the hacking trial.
Step 6: the reference check.
Our process is described in detail here: https://www.zama.ai/post/how-we-hire-at-zama. We will be in contact with exceptional candidates who we wish to advance through the recruitment process.
Zama values and promotes diversity. We give everyone a fair chance to be evaluated on their professional, academic, and personal skills. Our aim is to make the hiring process as pleasant, stress-free, and friendly as possible, even if the process is longer and more involved than you might find elsewhere.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 3 years
- Possible full remote
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.zama.ai.