Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- As the frontlines of the P2P market, you and the team will arbitrate customer disputes professionally.
- Investigate trading activity and take appropriate actions to keep the marketplace safe and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to the customer service.
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify product improvements and present these to stakeholder and peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Identify and provide feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Make sure customer and complainant surveys are carried out continuously in order to produce timely, up to date information about customer experience across all areas of the business.
- Ensure that learning from complaints is shared within the organization as well as with contractors, partners and if appropriate, publicized.
- 1+ years experience of proven customer facing experience or experience as a customer service representative.
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use and can handle somewhat technical queries from customers.
- Exceptional written communication skill and a good listener.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and control time effectively.
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments is a big plus.
- Fluency in English is a must with multilingual capability is a big plus.
- Willing to work weekends and irregular hours which will include night shifts.
- A Binance P2P user is highly preferred.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.