Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we’re expanding into some of the world’s strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an exceptional Director of Procurement. As a Director of Procurement, you will be building and leading a best in class multi-national procurement function. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a SOX compliant purchasing process, implementing software that enables us to scale globally. You will also partner with cross-functional team leadership as we continue to scale the business.
What you’ll work on:
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Leading complex negotiations with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Owning existing contracts with suppliers and vendors and reviewing to certify on-going feasibility and services so they are not duplicated.
- Designing a process working with cross-functional budget owners’ to address needs and ensure we have appropriate vendors to support objectives within approved budgets.
- Identifying process improvements and efficiencies for the close and ensuring changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Owning the implementation of procurement software to enable us to scale globally both in new markets and expand in current
- Creating policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation.
- Directing the process around vendor onboarding, security review, risk management, and legal review of all new vendors and contracts.
- Developing C-suite level reporting and decks to present to Leadership on company spend.
- Directing AP Manager & team on record maintenance, reporting, vendor onboarding and payment processing.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Business.
- 12+ years of procurement experience.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in procurement for a technology company preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in sourcing & contracting tools (Coupa, SAP, Oracle).
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ensure tasks are completed timely.
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Boston, MA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $165,000 – $230,000
Annual Bonus Target: 20%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.circle.com.