About MoonPay 🌖💸
Hi, we’re MoonPay. We’re here to onboard the world to Web3.
Why? Because we think Web3 is a unique and democratizing technology. It gives people back control of their money, digital identity, data, and property like nothing else before it.
What we do
We’re the leading infrastructure company in Web3. This means we offer our partners everything from payment solutions (we call them ‘Ramps’) to minting software for digital collectibles, like NFTs. And over 16 million people around the world now trust our products — just take a look on Trustpilot.
We’re also big on collaborations. And we’ve worked on stunts, drops, and partnerships with some of the world’s most prestigious and forward-thinking brands.
But that’s not all. At the start of 2023, we launched our own consumer app because we wanted to see if we could build a better Web3 account. It’s taken off in a big way, so we’re working to hone it further.
So whatever your background, we’re sure there’s something for you here. Come help us build the future of Web3 and digital ownership.
Locations Supported 🌍
New York, Boston, Miami, London
This role will be hybrid, and will require you to spend some portion of your time in our office in one of these locations.
About the Opportunity ✍️
As a Director of Treasury at Moonpay, you will play a critical role in managing our
treasury operations, optimizing liquidity, and mitigating financial risks associated with cryptocurrency and fiat assets. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and financial institutions to ensure the efficient and secure management of our financial assets’ holdings.
What you will do…
- Oversee the acquisition, safekeeping, and management of digital assets.
- Meeting and clearing Moonpay’s partner transaction settlements across different geographies on a 24/7 basis.
- Monitor and manage fiat and crypto liquidity, ensuring timely access to funds for operational needs and investments.
- Manage trade settlement and liquidity operations. Ensuring operational compliance with the Electronic Money Regulations in both EU and UK and enhancing payments and treasury processes to meet Moonpay’s growth.
- Optimize cash flow forecasting and liquidity planning.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines and reporting standards for crypto and fiat assets.
- Build and maintain relationships with financial institutions, crypto exchanges, and liquidity providers; and negotiate favorable terms for custody and trading agreements.
- Work closely with the technology and payments team to optimize FX functionality.
- Prepare weekly reports on liquidity metrics for C-suite; conduct financial analysis and scenario modeling to support decision-making.
- Work closely with the IT and security team to create robust security measure and controls for crypto asset custody and fiat balances.
About You 🙋
Most importantly, you will embody the core principles that everyone here at the MoonPay lives by. Our “BLOCK Values” are at the heart of everything we do – and they are…
B – Be Humble
L – Lead with Empathy
O – Own It
C – Communicate with Clarity
K – Kaizen
What you will need…
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA or CFA is a plus.
- Extensive experience in traditional treasury management coupled with extensive familiarity with cryptocurrency assets trading.
- Deep knowledge of the US, UK, EU regulatory environment regarding custody of assets.
- Strong understanding of the crypto ecosystem.
- Excellent analytical and risk management skills.
- Proficiency in using treasury management systems and crypto wallets.
- Team player who works collaboratively and builds a treasury team as the business evolves.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving crypto market environment.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative, and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel that you are only a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
Pay transparency statement:
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $150,000 – $250,000 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional benefits.
Equity package 📈
Unlimited holidays 🏝
Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
Annual training budget 💻
Home office setup allowance 🪑
Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Commitment to diversity:
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter moonpay.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.