The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provide them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
We are looking for a Director of Support to join our growing global team and business. The role will play a critical role in overseeing and optimising the Support needs of the Aave Companies, including in respect of its FCA authorised electronic money institution. This strategic position requires an individual with a strong background in Support management, exceptional leadership abilities, and a customer-centric approach. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a high-performing Support team, implementing best practices, and driving continuous improvement in service delivery. This position offers global responsibilities, allowing you to work with diverse teams and navigate complex international legal landscapes.
How you can make an impact:
- Support Team Leadership: Recruit, train, and mentor a team of skilled Support professionals. Provide clear direction, set performance goals, and conduct regular performance evaluations to ensure the team’s effectiveness.
- Customer Service Excellence: Champion a customer-centric culture and ensure that all Support interactions are handled with the highest level of professionalism, empathy, and efficiency.
- Process Optimisation: Develop and implement efficient Support processes to enhance customer and stakeholder satisfaction, streamline operations, and reduce response times.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues across all business lines and contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Escalation Management: Oversee the resolution of escalated issues, working closely with internal teams to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolutions for customers.
- Metrics and Reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Support team and regularly analyse metrics to monitor performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Continuous Improvement: Drive initiatives to enhance Support processes, systems and tools to deliver exceptional customer experiences and increase team efficiency.
- Compliance: Ensure that Support operations align with relevant industry regulations and standards, including but not limited to, in respect of regulatory complaint management, and the new FCA Consumer Duty.
- Training and Development: Organise training sessions and workshops to equip the Support team with the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in their roles.
Let’s connect if:
- 5+ years of experience in Support management within financial services and/or tech.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a global team.
- Experience working in a global environment with varied legal and regulatory requirements.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paces, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Flexibility to work from either London or Cork depending on company needs.
- Web3 and crypto experience is strongly preferred but not mandatory.
Haven’t quite met all the criteria? Let’s not miss out on the chance to speak. Whilst you might not meet every single requirement, you might bring other, more exciting skills to the companies!
What we stand for:
Craft — Seek excellence.
Accountability — One for all. All for one.
Integrity — Be true.
Sisu — Dig deep.
Community — We’re in it together.
Equal opportunities statement:
The Aave Companies celebrates diversity and views each and every team member as a separate individual with their own unique identity. No matter your race, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation or even the wallet you use, we welcome you at the Aave Companies. As an equal opportunities employer, we take accountability and believe in everyone’s potential to build, create and inspire changes. With a mission to build a diverse workforce, we are proud to foster a working environment in which everyone can feel safe and valued for who they are.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.