OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
This position reports to the VP of Strategic Finance and will partner across OpenSea to drive results, develop performance reporting and analytics, and create investment frameworks. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is motivated to operate in an extraordinarily fast-paced environment, adaptable to evolving responsibilities and priorities, and is seeking out interesting work in a cutting-edge industry.
- Hire, manage, and develop a high performing Strategic Finance team that promotes an operating culture of openness, integrity, and accountability
- Partner across the organization to build forecasts, scale processes, and deliver high-impact reporting that deliver financial and strategic insights for internal leadership and external stakeholders
- Own recurring FP&A processes, including forecasting, scenario planning, and management and board reporting
- Synthesize and distill key financial and business insights for leadership by analyzing results, business KPIs, assessing risk, and communicating timely risks and opportunities
- Drive continual process improvement within our financial tools to leverage best practices, standardization, and automation to continuously improve availability, accuracy, and clarity of financial and operational data
- Design and build the financial infrastructure to automate and support the growth of our business and operations
- B.S. or B.A. in relevant field of study
- 8+ years professional experience, with progressive finance responsibility for business planning and forecasting, budget/expense management and investment decisioning
- Team player with prior experience building and managing high performing finance teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence executive decisions through verbal and written communications/presentations
- Excellent analytical skills and business judgment; balances details while keeping sight of the big picture
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and drive key projects to completion
- Experience with key financial systems and tools (e.g. Oracle, Netsuite, Anaplan, Coupa, others)
- Comfortable working with large datasets; experience with SQL a plus
- Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented individual with ability to work well in a dynamic environment
- Experience at fast scaling, technology companies; exposure to consumer-facing products, blockchain or cryptocurrency a plus
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.