Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As the Director of Football (Soccer) Partnerships you will work directly with the Head of Business Development to evolve our partnerships model with football (soccer) leagues, clubs and players. The role would be responsible for managing the licensing agreements with over 200 clubs and building strong relationships with senior stakeholders at each. This person will help to oversee and optimize Sorare’s approach to licensing management and build out robust processes to ensure execution on each contract. Given Sorare’s large presence in the football (soccer) space, this person will play a critical role in the company’s business growth and must have a strong aptitude towards KPIs and data. This is one of the most exciting and growth oriented roles within the football (soccer) space as Sorare drives to connect football to NFTs and fantasy gaming.
- Work directly with Head of BD and executive team to manage and optimize Sorare’s global football partnership strategy
- Manage Sorare’s ongoing relationships with football leagues, clubs, athletes and other national and international organizations around the world
- Develop, negotiate and execute licensing and marketing agreements with a robust pipeline of potential football partners
- Work directly with Sorare’s partnership managers to optimize existing deals and future renewals
- Coordinate closely with Sorare’s legal team to own negotiations of partnership agreements
- Establish projections and KPIs for all football partnerships
- 8+ years of experience managing and developing strategic football partnerships, with a preference for licensing and marketing deals
- Deep understanding of, and familiarity working with, global football leagues and clubs
- Experience leading a partnerships team
- Experience negotiating complex partnership agreements
- Experience owning a P&L and evaluating performance of partnerships
- Ability to use excel, word, powerpoint, etc.
- Self starter and autonomous; someone who sets lofty goals and driven to help the team achieve or exceed them
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidized/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.