Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
Who We Are:
OK Group’s cryptocurrency exchanges (Okcoin and OKX) are two of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin and other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
OK Group has a U.S. Office in San Jose, California, and other offices in the United States (Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City), Europe, Asia, and Australia.
About the Team:
The Director FIAT Partnerships function at OK Group is part of the Strategic Partnerships Division and is responsible for the FIAT, Payment, Banking & PSP network at the company. We’re a team of strategists and tacticians committed to building a robust global FIAT network for the entire group to allow our institutional and retail clients on- and offboard seamlessly and instantaneously through their preferred FIAT channels in a compliant and risk-optimized way. Our team consists of top finance, infrastructure, and payment professionals who are based across our global offices. This team collaborates closely with legal, risk, finance, product, engineering, and business teams to meet local and global business obligations to unlock new markets and accelerate growth across the globe.
About the Opportunity:
The Director FIAT Vendor Operations will be responsible for supporting the execution and optimization of OK Group’s global banking & payment vendor strategy.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, tactical environment striving to continuously extend and optimize the entire group’s FIAT rails and adjacent product vendor relationships. You will carry the responsibility to remove major bottlenecks for client onboarding under consideration of regulatory and technical ramifications, whilst nurturing key partner relationships across the globe to turn them into client funnels through innovative strategic partnership initiatives on the product, commercial, and legal level.
What We Look For In You:
- FIAT & Payment vendor management & strategic procurement
- Strong relationships with crypto-friendly decision-makers in the banking & payments sector
- In-depth experience in strategic procurement, vendor management & product integration alignment
- Solid understanding of Digital Asset Banking and institutional trading & custody infrastructure landscape
- Knowledge & understanding of managing cross-functional FIAT product workflows including Payment, FIAT Gateways, Compliance, and Risk
- Understanding of the technical & commercial nuances between FIAT products (from banks, PSPs)
- Must have a very high attention to detail and track global operations (live and planned/roadmap) whilst boiling down a vast range of information to the key takeaways (= efficient reporting)
- Ability for internal cross-functional coordination between Business, Product, Legal, Compliance, Risk
- Strong communication skills. Know how to build consensus with other internal teams as well as with FIAT & Payment vendors.
- Ability to find smart ways to build our global FIAT network, making it more resilient, and scalable
- Must be able to manage and resolve roadblocks – or immediately escalate them accordingly when needed
- Must have a very high orientation to detail & technical understanding of payment products, as well as being passionate & knowledgeable about the crypto & digital asset space
- Familiarity with CRM such as HubSpot is a plus
- Willingness to overdeliver with a touch of perfectionism
- Previous senior leadership and/or sales position in strategy or strategic partnerships
- Professional crypto background
- Strong academics
- Impeccable referrals (Bearbeitet)
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.