The Partnerships team is made up of leaders who are the relationship builders and deal makers opening doors to advance Yuga’s business and brand through partnerships. We bring thought leadership, experience, and ideas to build the business across our whole portfolio of brands.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Brand Partnerships leader to help make Yuga and its portfolio of brands the biggest names in Web3 with household mainstream brand recognition. You are an experienced deal negotiator, brand builder, visionary, and strategist. This role will be pivotal in bringing blockchain experiences to the masses through strategic brand partnerships with category leaders across multiple industries from consumer-product goods to apparel to automotive and more.
This role will report to the COO.
- Drive strategy and be a revenue generator for all Yuga brands.
- Create, drive, and execute creative and authentic brand collaborations opportunities for Yuga with brand partners across a broad range of consumer categories.
- Be the point of contact for partners and assist in developing concepts, connecting brands with the Yuga communities.
- Keep up with social media and gaming trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to our partners.
- Work with senior Executives to codify a business development strategy and drive this forward annually.
- Work with Legal/Business owners and Brand leads to drive tactical deal terms and milestone definitions.
- 10+ years in Business Development and Partnerships with 5+ in brand partnerships.
- Proven track record of developing successful business partnerships and driving revenue growth.
- Experience with rolling up your sleeves to get the work done yourself, while also being able to lead and influence cross-functional teams effectively.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Ability to work on a computer screen and communicate virtually
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $225,000 to $285,000 in addition to equity and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level. The range listed encompasses several levels. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and market demand. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, or benefits.
What We Offer
- 100% remote
- Localized comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly stipends for wellness, co-working, and mobile/internet service
- Flexible Time Off, localized paid holidays, & Winter Recess (December 24-January 1)
- A vibrant community of Employee Resource Groups (Women at Yuga, Blackchain3, Queer3)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Localized retirement plans
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.