Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo’s Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
Our Product Design team are looking for a seasoned and passionate Designer to join us. You will work with other designers (product, experience, brand etc) and cross-functional team members, in Squads, to support the various products and services that we offer to customers. Ideally, the successful candidate would have experience working in the blockchain, defi, and/or tradfi sectors.
- Experience working at the very forefront of the most exciting industry there is
- Share and collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers (frontend, backend, and blockchain) to iteratively improve the features and functionality that we offer our customers
- Map journeys and flows, while also developing interactions, from rough sketches through to market-ready product experiences
- Design and maintain the components, interactions, transitions, and design patterns as part of a Design System to ensure quality, consistency, and to ensure efficient collaboration with engineers
- Bring visions to life by creating engaging, hi-fidelity prototypes, paying particular attention to micro-interactions, motion and animation to enhance the user experience
- 6+ years of work experience as a Digital Product Designer or a similar role
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to find intuitive and customer-centric solutions to problems or opportunities
- Experience with design programs (like Figma and Figma Tokens)
- Experience with using, and maintaining, tokenized design systems
- Understanding of accessible design practices and principles
- Experience working independently in a remote-first set-up
- Experience of working in the blockchain, defi, and/or tradfi sectors is a great addition (not a requirement)
- All candidates must have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to find intuitive and customer-centric solutions to problems or opportunities that have existed in your previous or current roles
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.