Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to help us grow.
About the Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing specialist to drive our growth efforts. You’ll support the marketing team in strengthening our digital capabilities, developing growth (organic and in-organic) strategy, and executing campaigns. The role requires a detail oriented, strategic thinker capable of developing solutions for complex problems. You should have passion for full-funnel growth with superior analytical acumen, self-starter, resourceful, proactive and hands-on approach.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Build and own an integrated digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, engagement and retention
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience and the customer journey in order to optimize the funnel by leveraging growth marketing.
- Develop and optimize our digital channels including SEM, social media, email marketing, push notifications.
- Help to determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising and paid social.
- Develop reports and dashboards to demonstrate the effectiveness and return from our campaigns.
- Own achievement and improvement of main growth metrics including: New customer acquisition CAC / Marketing efficiency metrics CLTV
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop our annual strategy, providing suggestions for budget and prioritization of channels.
- Work with the web development team on landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to successfully reach new customers and expand on lifecycle growth within existing customer base
- Oversee the execution of marketing automation across all marketing mix channels. In conjunction with the broader marketing team, develop lead nurture programs using email and rich content to engage consumers.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our app and website and all other digital properties.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Familiarity with common marketing platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook and Programmatic advertising
- Strong agility to adapt to and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate digital marketing principles in a clear fashion.
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills, with demonstrable experience working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in leading end-to-end marketing campaign and programs. From planning to implementation, optimization, measurement and reporting
- Experience developing lead nurture campaigns, using marketing automation software.
- Communicate insights with impact, clarity, and conviction.
- Ruthlessly prioritize, drive stakeholder alignment, proactively manage risks and dependencies.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Intellectual curiosity with an ability to learn quickly.
- A hacker mentality and someone who loves being able to turn a little into a lot
Great to Have:
- Experience building automated analytical processes and functionality
- Experience working within the cryptocurrency/blockchain space is a plus
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter enjin.io.