Founded in 2018, Blocknative provides Web3 transaction orchestration infrastructure for the Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Fantom, BNB Chain, and Bitcoin ecosystems. Blocknative solutions are deployed by hundreds of Web3 builders and traders to enable dynamic user experiences and power real-time decisions via pre-chain data and insights.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to help drive user growth and manage system-related, day-to-day activities that automate sales and marketing programs related to the adoption of Blocknative’s web3 infrastructure apps and solutions. The DMM will report to Blocknative’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to determine how to digitize, optimize, and deploy information, pulling together different programs, and communications across digital channels, working closely with the Head of Growth Marketing in support of growth initiatives and down-funnel conversion.
The DMM works with the marketing team to execute technology imperatives needed for growth, which – at Blocknative – means laser focus on automation and engagement for nurturing and converting marketing qualified leads. This role requires drive and passion for the latest in marketing and sales technologies as well as for nurturing growth in our user base. The DMM must excel at configuring and managing MarTech and sales tools to deliver targeted ROI. A successful candidate will also show a bias toward optimizing systems that drive lead qualification and demonstrate a willingness to engage users via webchat, email, and – if applicable – phone to facilitate conversion.
The successful candidate will:
- Execute the projects and tasks that are a part of the MarTech roadmap to include prioritization, implementation, integration and infrastructure management to meet the goals of Blocknative’s marketing campaigns
- Support sales efforts by identifying and coordinating sales resources needed for successful prospect calls
- Use Hubspot and other analysis tools to review, analyze and report on system performance, test results, and marketing team KPIs; properly track data and reporting related to roadmapped initiatives
- Competently engage users in Hubspot chat, email, and, if needed, on occasional calls ahead of sending qualified leads to the sales team
This position requires someone capable of hands-on implementation as well as coordination with supporting external contractors, sales, and a matrix of related teams and vendors. The DMM should display an instinctive understanding of growth processes and be able to articulate what can and cannot be automated. Expertise in MarTech including marketing automation, campaign management, analytics, CMS, A/B testing, CRM tools, and segmentation is required. However, the DMM should consider themselves a down-funnel marketer, focusing on processes and tactics for marketing qualified lead conversion.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Manage Hubspot MAP, CRM, and CMS
- Creating lead lists and personas from inbound leads
- Automating inbound and outbound lead nurture campaigns
- Mapping sales processes and facilitating automation to improve data collection and prospect/user engagement
- Creating and A/B-testing landing pages targeting bottom of the marketing funnel
- Creating lead attribution reports
- Ensuring Hubspot integrations support growth strategies
- Provide accurate and detailed specifications for work to across Blocknative’s Hubspot digital infrastructure and applications (MarTech/CRM/CMS) in support of marketing and sales growth initiatives
- Work alongside developers to implement data taxonomy specifications and updates in system tag manager tools for segmentation, analytics, and the broader marketing technology stack
- Under the direction of the Head of Growth Marketing, support A/B tests and promotions using Google, Hubspot, Ads platforms and other tools
- Under the direction of the CMO, configure systems and tools to support lead nurturing, email marketing, automation lead generation, ranking, scoring, routing and various nurture/marketing campaigns
- Ensure integrations operate correctly and result in lead capture to appropriate lists, updates to reporting, etc., to include those with web, Zoom, apps, and social media
- Under the direction of the CMO, support integration of the MarTech stack with the CMS, Blocknative applications, and other digital properties (subdomains, webapps).
- Review tests, website updates, automations, and tracking/tag management using reporting tools (Hubspot, Google Analytics)
- Support down-funnel marketing
- Present detailed data on prospect activity and inbound data (e.g. form completions, presentations attended, etc.)
- Identify, communicate, and optimize access to information needed for successful sales calls (ideally leverage martech tools to automate this)
- Collect and integrate data and notes from user/prospect interactions.
- Interface with users on chat, email, and phone to help turn marketing qualified leads into prospective customers AND/OR come up with your own way to engage the web3 community to convert leads
- Reporting conversion and tracking KPIs on a regular basis in support of SaaS-sales efforts, customer lifetime value, etc.
What skills do you bring?
- 7+ years of marketing operations, marketing technology management, digital marketing, or similar
- Experience with and a passion for down-funnel marketing and lead conversion
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills and a user-centric attitude
- Passion for encouraging the adoption of Blocknative’s web3 infrastructure solutions
- Enjoys sales, marketing, and technology
- Understands business processes
- Excels at automation
- Understands pipeline management, funnels, and the customer lifecycle
- Enjoys systems and processes
- Focuses on results, reporting, and driving revenue
- Detail oriented, bias to action; advocate for innovation
What are we looking for?
- Passionate and hands-on experience with cryptocurrency, blockchain and DeFi ecosystems
- Bachelor’s degree; combination of education and/or additional job related experience in marketing technology/digital marketing may be considered in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a startup environment
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience leading, developing and executing account-based marketing campaigns and/or supporting sales.
- Able to collaborate and communicate with a remote team, while providing strong direction to the developers and designers
- Experience working in an agency, consultantcy or professional services environment supporting multiple simultaneous users preferred
- Proven track record of inheriting and improving existing processes and implementing models of work.
Required Certifications and Knowledge
- Certification in Hubspot (CRM, MAP, CMS)
- OR certification in another marketing automation platform and willingness to pursue the certification in Hubspot within 12 months of date of hire
- Understanding of Google Analytics (certification a plus) and bonus if you’re studying up on GA4 and its capabilities/limitations
- Expertise in web analytics, tag management, a/b testing, web content management, and marketing automation
- Experience with Zapier and other MarTech tools that support B2B marketing and sales
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
– Application review
– Schedule a call with the recruitment team
– Schedule a call with the hiring manager
– Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
– Reference calls/ background checks
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.