Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that. This job is remote (you can work from any country within our time zone range, but we also have an office space in Berlin which you could use) and it’s contract based & part-time.
As a Freelance / Part-time Digital Designer at Litentry, you’ll be responsible for creating marketing visuals for existing & upcoming Litentry products. You’ll work closely with our Marketing & Design teams to produce creative assets for our growth channels. You are a mission-driven, Web3-passionate designer that will help us better tell our story and motivate more people to join our mission. If you want to grow your experience in Marketing and Blockchain, and you’re looking for a different opportunity, come and join this team and help us make the difference.
- Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design for performance marketing ads as the main focus, but also for other growth channels
- Support the Marketing Team in their communication efforts across multiple channels
- Work closely with the Design Team to establish the style of communication.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development or production
- Collaborate with business/technical leaders and designers
- Present and deliver your design solutions in attractive, structured and argumentative way
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, design team and stakeholders
- Deliver infographics, illustrations, social media banners, templates, slides, brand guidelines, and motion graphics
- You have a background as a visual designer and a solid design know-how
- Adapt to different scenarios and to respond accordingly to the situation.
- You have worked in a business environment and know how to deliver quality content.
- Ability to concept, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- You are fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign) and have experience with Figma
- You feel perfectly comfortable communicating in English with our colleagues from around the world
- A competitive salary
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Where We Work
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin and Hangzhou, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We currently have people in Germany, China, Portugal and a few other countries, but we are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter litentry.com.