CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Brand-driven: Work within brand guidelines to create visuals, illustration & video assets that reinforce CoinGecko’s branding or voice through its visual touchpoints.
• Content ideation and execution: Work collaboratively with the Creative & Growth team to ideate and produce content for social media channels while ensuring a consistent brand output.
• Social media filming: Assist in filming & editing short video formats (TikTok/reels) for social media Support Creative Producer on projects or ad-hoc tasks when required.
What we look for in you:
• Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Design, Graphic Design or similar experience in these areas.
• Adobe Creative suite: Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop (Adobe After Effects is a plus!).
• Design sense: You do not need to be an expert in the tools, but a good understanding of brands and design sense is preferred.
• Excellent communicator: Able to communicate visual concepts and rationalize your decisions.
• Social Media savvy: Up-to date with the latest trends and understanding of various social media platforms.
• Highly collaborative & a creative thinker: The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously to bring ideas to life.
• Portfolio is a must: Include a link when submitting your portfolio Able to do three (3) months internship (longer internship preferred).
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.