Creative is our product. It’s at the center of everything Yuga does. This team is made up of multidisciplinary designers, illustrators, 3D artists, writers, art directors, and creative directors who work across all of our projects and brands.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring a Digital Art Director to join our creative team. We are looking for a multidisciplinary designer who is skilled in digital design, UI/UX, art direction, and motion design. You have a developed aesthetic and love for all things digital design. Yuga is at the cutting edge of emerging technologies and we are looking for someone who is fueled by the evolving industry.
- Lead and inspire digital projects from concept to execution. Including giving actionable feedback during all phases of a project.
- Pitch multiple concepts and design approaches for new projects.
- Develop, and present innovative and strategically driven design solutions for web experiences and games.
- Design and prototype in Figma or similar tools.
- Lead the team to make strong UX decisions.
- Work as part of a fast paced team of creative directors, designers, producers, technical directors, and developers.
- Mentor junior designers and provide feedback.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative studio or agency environment. Figma or other modern prototyping experience required. Portfolio of applicable work required
The annual salary for this position ranges from $150,000.00 to $200,000.00. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
Life at Yuga Labs
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
As a remote-first company, we encourage our employees to care for their whole selves through comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.