Site blocknative Blocknative
Blocknative enables users to take control of blockchain transactions with its reliable Web3 infrastructure. This infrastructure democratizes access to the mempool data and enables users to see into the future. Blocknative’s pre-chain transaction orchestration platform powers advanced trading strategies, improved web3 user experiences, and the construction of profitable blocks on Ethereum.
Founded in 2018, Blocknative is trusted by many forward-thinking projects including Curve, Lido, Ledger, MetaMask, Compound, Synthetix, Gitcoin, Polygon, and the Ethereum Foundation. We are a fully remote company, made up of 50 humans across 7 time-zones and 9 countries. Blocknative is backed by leading investors – including Blockchain Capital, Foundry Group, Rho, IOSG Ventures, Robot Ventures, Fenbushi Capital, HackVC, Industry Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, and others.
You’ll join our highly skilled team and help us launch reliable products and services. We’re looking for your skills to help us improve our in-house systems. You’ll work closely with our SRE Lead and CTO as we apply the latest and greatest technologies to our stack.
- Manage multi-region cloud infrastructure for overall service reliability, scalability, and cost
- Scale the foundation of our operations team and its practices
- Develop, manage, and enhance deployment infrastructure to ensure systems are scalable, resilient, and reliable
- Build and improve tools and automation to efficiently utilize infrastructure
- Respond to incidents and support the engineering team with its product incident response strategy [on call]
- Lead postmortems and root cause analysis to help us continuously improve
- Developer mindset. Code first approach to infrastructure
- 2 years configuration management (Ansible preferred)
- 2 years Linux management
- Willingness to be on-call
- 1 year Terraform or other IAC framework
- 1 year experience with real-time services
- Infrastructure monitoring, such as collecting, processing and analysis of metrics from tools such as Cloudwatch, Prometheus, Datadog
- Experience supporting some or the majority of the following language(s)/service(s):
- In-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached, etc)
- RDBMS (MySQL or Postgres, MariaDB, etc)
- AWS cloud services and tooling
* We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
- We’re a bunch of data nerds 🤓
- Our CTO started his career at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab building real-time data streaming software
- Blocknative’s infrastructure records thousands of mempool events every second
- We’re backed by leading VCs
- We’ve published several reports that have been well received in the space:
- Evidence of Mempool Manipulation on Black Thursday: Hammerbots, Mempool Compression, and Spontaneous Stuck Transactions
- An Analysis of Ethereum Gas Prices and EIP-1559 Adoption
- Given our early stage, we strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
- Schedule a call with the CTO
- Schedule a call with the CEO
- Schedule a group interview with the Engineering team
- Schedule a group interview with the Product team
- Schedule a group interview with the Go To Market team
- Reference calls
- 📝 Offer
We hope you apply!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
– Application review
– Schedule a call with the recruitment team
– Schedule a call with the hiring manager
– Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
– Reference calls/ background checks
If you want to dig deeper into Blocknative, please explore our YouTube channel and blog, and don’t forget to create your free account.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.