Our crypto wallet is used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. As a DevOps engineer you’ll be supporting some of the best engineers in the industry by creating processes and systems that have a focus on security and velocity. Join us on our mission to make the digital economy safe and easy to use for everyone.
This role is fully remote; however, we’re only open to candidates based in US and EU time zones.
- Uptime & Reliability: Help ensure uptime and reliability across Phantom’s suite of products and services in AWS and Cloudflare.
- Monitoring & Alerting: Take ownership over our error monitoring and alerting stack.
- CI/CD: Improve internal build systems and manage/optimize continuous integration / deployment.
- Security: Work with security engineers and third party security firms to ensure our cloud infrastructure is safe and secure.
- Developer Velocity: Automate a variety of engineering-related tasks and processes.
- Technical leadership: You will be a thoughtful technical voice and support your team in making diligent architectural decisions.
- 3+ years full-time software engineering experience.
- 1+ years full-time experience in a blockchain based project.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we’ve acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.