Manage Concordium’s Blockchain Infrastructure and help drive operations to new levels of automation.
Concordium has developed and launched a blockchain technology that is made for the future economy, in which qualities such as compliance, cost efficiency, transparency, accountability and concerns for the environment are in focus. As an integral part of the blockchain project, Concordium has developed and launched its own crypto currency, the CCD, which is listed on several crypto exchanges.
Concordium is deeply rooted in science, and the Tech team works closely with COBRA at Aarhus University and ETH Zurich. It is the first blockchain with identification built into the protocol to meet regulatory requirements while delivering a user-friendly platform that can handle smart contracts.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to fill this open position in our highly qualified Tech team in Aarhus, Denmark.
As DevOps Engineer you will take part in provisioning, maintaining and improving a multi-cloud based blockchain setup together with other skilled engineers.
- Automate and improve development and release processes.
- Build complex performance and reliability test infrastructure.
- Provide and configure infrastructure components.
- Improve monitoring and alert systems.
- Handle incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensure that nodes and services are managed according to the required security policies.
- Handle distribution of the software.
- Be part of the on-call duty.
Our preferred candidate has the following professional and personal qualifications:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Familiarity with containers and container orchestration services (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker).
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab or Jenkins.
- Experience deploying cloud resources utilizing Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform (aws, gcp) and Ansible.
- Strong working knowledge of monitoring technologies like Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, PagerDuty.
- Significant experience with Linux operating system environments.
- Knowledge of programming languages and shell scripting.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- A great team consistently showing dedication, humour and respect in the way we work.
- The opportunity to work with a wide variety of tasks and disciplines in an international organization.
- Continuous and informal cooperation with the Concordium team giving you the opportunity to liaise and discuss with dedicated colleagues.
- A complex, exciting and intellectually challenging environment with the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive every day.
- A competitive remuneration.
- Relevant IT Education
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.