As our DevOps Engineer, you will be helping us build and maintain blockchain networks and protocols. You will work on improving our current infrastructure including security, automation, and monitoring among other things. You will also have the chance to dive deep into new blockchain protocols, run testnets, build secure and scalable infra and maintain it.
What will you do?
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all systems we operate
What excites us about you?
- You have experience as DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure engineer
- You have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- You had designed secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You had set up and maintained software in both data centers and cloud environments
- You have a deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack, and Linux security
- You possess the knowledge of building automation and CI/CD processes and tools
- You are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud deployment technologies
- You have flexibility, teamwork, and you are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
What will be great to have?
- You have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- You possess knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- You have contributions to open source communities
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are truly at the forefront of the crypto ecosystem as maintainers of the infrastructure layer of blockchain networks! We practice the crypto team mentality by assembling a truly global and diverse team.
We collectively represent more than 12 different countries and are united in a single mission: building out the future of decentralization. Crypto is here to stay, having introduced novel ideas such as DeFi, NFTs and DAOs. At the core of all this are teams like us working relentlessly to build the necessary tools and applications that help run and secure blockchains.
Here are some other reasons you should join us:
- We have employees from over 10 countries across the globe, and you will be able to meet interesting people from different backgrounds and cultures. Distributed and remote work is baked into our culture.
- We are one of the top staking service providers with over $3B of assets staked across our validators. We actively explore and develop new products related to staking. You will work on high-impact engineering projects building exciting new products in a startup environment.
- We have a capable and passionate team. You will find teammates who are power DeFi users, intense NFT collectors, Bitcoin & Ethereum knowledge nerds, etc. You can learn and debate everything on crypto with our teammates.
- We are not backed by VC funding, and we are already profitable. Our financial independence means that we can make decisions independent of VCs, and we prioritize our ideals of decentralization, user sovereignty, and user privacy over simply making a profit. It also means that, unlike most other startups, stakefish can provide you with a stable low-risk employment opportunity without fundraising concerns.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.