Founded in 2015 with the mission to protect the open economy, OpenZeppelin is the world leader in securing blockchain applications and smart contracts.
Its bedrock open source Contract Libraries are a public good and industry standard for smart contract development.
OpenZeppelin’s professional expertise, unified with the Defender developer security platform, integrates through clients’ development lifecycles, so teams can plan, code, audit, deploy and operate projects faster and more safely.
The Development Team ❤️
The Platform development team is responsible for software design, development, testing and support for Defender Platform a leading DevSecOps platform for web3 projects. This is part of the broader development team at OpenZeppelin which is also widely recognized for its work on OpenZeppelin Contracts (for Solidity and Cairo), Wizard, and contributions to Forta and many other open source web3 projects.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking a highly skilled and self-driven Development Manager. This is an exciting new role that will help lead the work being done on our Defender Platform.
You will manage a distributed team of developers working on the Platform, and you will be responsible for all aspects of people management, including hiring, and development project management. You will work with the developers and the Product team to coordinate development plans, and establish and track processes for quality and security. This position will report to the CTO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with developers, the CTO, and the Product team to organize work plans.
- Tracking and reporting of all activity for Platform development and releases.
- Identifying ways to automate and improve efficiency, quality, and security.
- People management for a distributed team of developers.
- 10+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years in software development management leading a team of 10+ people.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills in a collaborative and remote team environment.
Nice to have (optional)
- Familiarity with blockchain and web3 technology
- Experience working in a small company or start-up
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (45 minutes)
- Hiring Manager call (45 minutes)
- Team Member call (30 minutes)
- Leadership call (30 minutes)
- Paid work test (lasting up to 10 days)
- Reference checks
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Fully remote: your way of working 🌎
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver 💙
- Company retreats in different locations around the world 😎
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD 🪑
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities 💪
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice 👩💻
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) 🗣
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry 🚀
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.openzeppelin.com.