Site aztecnetwork Aztec
At Aztec we believe privacy isn’t just a fundamental right, but a creative force for web3. Our goal is to unleash the full potential of decentralized technologies by building an open, privacy-first network with no compromises.
Privacy enables use cases that otherwise would not be possible and accelerates mainstream adoption. The next wave of web3 applications will require programmable privacy. Aztec’s technology empowers developers with the tools to build private applications and bring their ideas to reality.
Our journey started while building an application to bring syndicated loans on chain. We realized that our idea was a nonstarter without privacy. There were no solutions to offer privacy on public blockchains – so we sought out to build it ourselves. Since then, we’ve made industry-leading advances in cryptography, and deployed a private money platform and a private DeFi platform.
To realize our vision of implementing privacy on a public blockchain, we are building a world-class team of cryptographers, engineers, and ecosystem builders. Supporting us on this journey are leading investors including A16z, Paradigm, Variant, Consensys, and a_capital.
Aztec’s success depends on empowering developers to build with our technology and securing partners that expand our distribution. Our goal is to have millions (and eventually billions) of people around the world use our cutting-edge technology.
We are not going to be able to build everything ourselves. Growing a global developer network that builds on and contributes to the Aztec protocol is vital to our success. The developer relations team is an integral component in growing this network that works closely with marketing, product, business development, and engineering.
We communicate how Aztec can unlock new opportunities and use cases. We help bring these teams’ ideas to life by providing the technical support needed for a successful integration and launch. We work cross functionally to deliver technical support to partners, inform the product roadmap, and develop external messaging.
In this role you will:
- Communicate Aztec’s value proposition to developers and potential partners with a focus on technical details
- Rally and coordinate a community of protocol contributors and infrastructure providers to support the health of the social layer of the Aztec network, on which the infrastructure layer depends
- Support partner engineers as they integrate with and build on the Aztec protocol
- Write technical documentation explaining various parts of the Aztec tech stack (sequencers, provers, zk circuits, infrastructure)
- Scope opportunities, engage potential partners, and coordinate partnership execution
- Collect feedback from developers and surface to the product and engineering teams
- Be a general advocate for external developers within the company
- Help plan how to best reach and support the community of developers building on Aztec
- Work cross functionally to communicate feedback and resolve partner issues
- Screen and support grant applicants through the grants process
- Share your experience and learnings with the wider developer community via your channels of choice (Twitter, blog posts, presentations, office hours, Github, Discord, etc)
- Be resourceful and decisive. Find creative solutions and implement them with minimal guidance where appropriate
- Background in engineering or computer science (self-taught developers are welcome)
- Experience working with Ethereum or related blockchain technologies
- Community management experience
- 4-6+ years of work experience, with 3+ years spent in developer relations, engineering or similar roles at a technology company and experience driving alignment with cross functional partners
- Intellectually curious with a strong understanding of and passion for the crypto industry
- Compelling communicator with the ability to explain complicated things simply
- An ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and be highly adaptable
- Experience working at a developer-centric company or with developer communities
- Multi-lingual (Spanish, French, Hindi, Mandarin)
- Experience with educating or mentoring developers
What we offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package (including equity)
- Flexible and remote work environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays annually
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and FinTech with a world class cryptography and engineering team
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.eu.greenhouse.io.