Chronicle Protocol is a decentralized Oracle solution securing over $10 billion in collateral since 2017. We continue to secure MakerDAO while establishing a stand-alone brand and business proposition and building the world’s first fully verifiable, cost-efficient, scalable, and decentralized oracle.
The combination of Chronicle Protocol’s groundbreaking proprietary tech and impressive track record in Web3 represents an opportunity to establish a new leader in the oracle space, capable of servicing businesses across all blockchains, recognized for its gold standard of feeds, scalability, transparency, accessibility, resilience, and security.
We are looking for an experienced Developer Relations Advocate to support the technical integration of partner protocols, be responsible for technical documentation and represent Chronicle within the developer community. We are a lean team, so this role is for someone who enjoys being hands-on and having full ownership and autonomy over their work. You are the expert. We want to get out of your way and let you do what you do best.
What you’ll work on
- Educate developers about Chronicle oracles to enable their easy integration through support, tools, technical documentation, and resources
- Oversee and manage the creation, maintenance, and improvement of developer documentation to ensure they are comprehensive, accurate, up-to-date, and user-friendly
- Produce technical content for developer community engagement to be published across all socials e.g. videos, twitter threads, podcast interviews and blogs posts
- Work with Business Development to support technical integration with new partners providing technical support, troubleshooting assistance, and addressing queries about our products and services
- Serve as the bridge between the developer community and our internal teams, advocating for developers’ needs, providing feedback, and contributing to product strategy
- Lead, cultivate and expand our developer community by managing our developer communication channels for support and feedback, and promoting a positive culture that encourages collaboration and engagement
- Organize and host developer-centric events such as webinars, hackathons, workshops, and training sessions to promote our products, engage with the community, and gather feedback for product improvement
- Represent Chronicle at global web3 conferences presenting updates to the developer and wider audience on our products and technical developments
- Provide proactive developer support at hackathons, be creative and engaging in encouraging teams to use our oracles
- Experience in building, deploying, or maintaining web3 applications and protocols
- Strong technical and coding backgrounds with knowledge of blockchain app development
- Experience producing technical content and documentation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational, project management and people skills
- Self led individual with ability to work autonomously, communicate, and function in a small team
- Stay up-to-date with web3 industry trends and emerging technologies
- Ability to travel internationally to events
You will stand out if
- Prior experience in a developer advocate role
- Experience building relationships with key industry influencers and thought leaders
- Familiarity with working in a startup environment
- Based in Europe
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with veterans in the crypto space building on the bleeding edge of technology
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible payment options: USD / EUR / DAI
- 6 weeks vacation
- Remote working environment
- Flexible schedule
- Three offsites per year to meet up with the team
- 100% Remote
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t match all the requirements.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter cryptocurrencyjobs.co.