- Champion the Uniswap Protocol by building high-quality sample applications, demos, and developer tools, writing technical guides and tutorials, and publishing blog posts
- Drive adoption of the Uniswap developer products and grow the ecosystem of DeFi apps, integrations, and services built on top of the Uniswap Protocol
- Identify opportunities to engage with developers and grow our community in person and online, from speaking at conferences to hosting office hours on Twitter or Discord
- Raise the bar for our documentation by working alongside engineers, product managers, and technical writers
- You’re a creative engineer who enjoys working on a large set of technologies, from writing React components to smart contracts in Solidity
- Have a passion for building delightful developer experiences and vibrant developer communities
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to convey complex topics simply to a large developer audience
- Passionate about Ethereum, DeFi, and Web3/crypto
Nice to have:
- Prior experience creating a Developer Relations program, writing technical articles, and building open source software
- Experience with Ethereum/Solidity or other blockchains
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap Lab’s benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.