Certora is a Web3 security company that developed a unique SaaS product called the Certora Prover. The Certora Prover is a formal verification tool that automatically locates bugs on your smart contracts or mathematically proves their absence. The Prover plugs into your standard deployment pipeline. It is helpful for smart contract developers and security researchers during auditing and bug bounties.
It is already been used by the top DeFi protocols to secure 25 billion dollars. Some of our clients are MakerDAO, AAVE, Morpho, Ethereum Foundation, GMX.
Certora also provides services such as auditing, formal verification projects, and incident response.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time dev advocate to be part of our delivery team and to lead community audits. This person works closely with our Chief Product Officer to guarantee the quality of the formal verification report. Promote usages of the Certora Prover and run competitions. Identify top security researchers.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Run community audits with existing providers, including Code4rena and Hats Finance.
- Communicate with the protocols when the code is ready and with marketing to make sure that the process is running smoothly.
- Make sure that competitions are properly advertised in the community.
- Make sure that questions of participating security researchers are answered promptly.
- Assist with grading and generating verification reports.
- Perform a deep dive into code and rules.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Attend crypto events.
- Solidity and auditing experience.
- At least an undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field
- Skilled in persuasive communication techniques. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as demonstrated by a history of preparing presentation materials for sales meetings.
- Passionate about crypto and deep technology and can speak about relevant topics that our customers engage in regularly. An understanding of crypto projects, including DeFi, lending Protocols, decentralized exchanges, Oracles, Stablecoins, Staking, and cross-chain platforms that may be potential customers for Certora. Interest for auditing or other security-related offerings.
- Role model and leadership
- The ability to learn the Certora Prover and to read rules.
- Location: global, preferably Europe (we have physical offices in Berlin, Brno, London, and Tel Aviv and can sponsor shared office space elsewhere) or East Coast US.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.certora.com.